Prague's most familiar landmark connects the Old Town with the Little Quarter. Now pedestrianized, the bridge at one time could hold four carriages abreast. Due to gradual deterioration, the statues along the bridge have been replaced with copies. The originals are still in existence and are kept in the Lapidarium of the National Museum and at Vyšehrad. The gothic Old Town Bridge Tower at the end of the bridge is one of the finest buildings of its kind in existence. The famous statues on the bridge include St. Wenceslas, Christ between St. Cosmas and St. Damian, St. John de Matha, St. Felix de Valois and the Blessed Ivan, St. Vitus, St. Adalbert, St. Philip Benizi, St. Luitgard, St. Cajetan, St. Augustine, St. Vincent Ferrer and St. Procopius, St. Jude Thaddaeus, St. Francis of Assisi with two angels, St. Anthony of Padua, St. Ludmilla, St. Norbert, St. Wensceslas and St. Sigmund, St. Francis Borgia, St. John the Baptist, St. Christopher, St. Cyril and St. Methodius, St. Francis Xavier, St. Ann, St. Joseph, the 17th Century Crucifixion, the Pieta, St. Barbara, St. Margaret and St. Elizabeth, and the Madonna and St. Bernard. Until 1741, Charles Bridge was the only crossing point over the Vltava.